CNN.com - Opinion

Monday, December 15, 2014

Blog- Post Assessment



Steve's Sizziling Steaks located at: 620 New Jersey 17 Carlstadt, NJ 07072 is my favorite restaurant (YAY)! They make steak that is very good with with every side. I like it because it has everything you would love in steak. My favorite dish is the NY strip it is very good it tastes perfect (YUMMY) The service is pleasant and professional.
                                                             
Steve's Sizzling Steaks is a family owned business that is open from 11:30 A.M to 10:00 P.M on weekdays. The restaurant is great for everybody because it even has a bar and TV. The place makes very good steak I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Too bad it's pretty expensive and I don't go it that much.

If the restaurant was to close I would probably just go to a Wendy's or something. It is very good I recommend it to everyone. F.Y.I Mr. Mattyice works there A.K.A Matt Galloway. He is very chill he's my boy.
http://www.steves-sizzling-steaks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment